Friday, October 10, 2008

My Sweatpant Kid!





If you know me at all, you would know that I just LOVE Target!! I could spend hours in there just looking, shopping and trying to find something to buy...especially for Caleb. So I was in there the other day looking at clothes for the munchkin and came across these trackpants and tshirts on sale for really cheap! Caleb is growing so fast, I can't keep up with him so am just trying to buy things that he can be comfortable in especially when he goes to his babysitters house! I thought that he looked so cute in his little pants, I am going to go back and get him some more, thus turning him into a sweatpant kid...I swore I would never do that to my kiddos~ As you can see from the pics, he is growning like a weed! His top teeth are growing in right now and one has broke through...the other one is on its way! He is just talking nonstop learning his vowels and consonants...more like BWA-BWA...but it works right?!? He is moving everywhere and we really have to keep an eye on him now! As I always say, we love our boy!!




0 comments: