Sunday, March 21, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010

We partied HARD down here in H-Town for Spring Break 2010...my parents and sister came down which made the festivities MORE fun!! I got to go shopping with my mom and sister (which we never get to do!) and got some super cute outfits!! (Caleb stayed home and played with GPA and Dad!) I wanted to give Caleb another themed Birthday Party and since we had company in town, we had a Curous George party for Caleb! Enjoy our week!


Gotta love those theme parties! Caleb still loves his Sesame Street pals, but we decided Curious George, or George as Caleb calls him would be fun!


I tried my hand at another cake this year! My mom baked the cake for me and my sister helped me frost! It was fun and the end result was yummy!


We took Caleb to the zoo! We love the Houston zoo because you can get close to the animals! Of course I had to take this animal home with me!


We also went to Pappasitos for dinner! Caleb insisted on paying the bill!


Aunt Nikki and Caleb...you should've seen Nikki trying to do pilates with Caleb sitting on her stomach!!! Nikki thought the extra weight helped!!!


Another Birthday Party!


Caleb would blow out the candle, but still would NOT eat the cake!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next year!




In the grand traditions of birthdays in the Colson family, someone always has to get sick! Adam and I were sick for mine in February and of course, GPA was sick for Caleb's! we're not talking about a cold if you know what I mean!!!
On a side note, he was fine the next day!


Since Caleb's birthday was Curious George themed, we had to get him a lot of Curious George toys, including the movie! I put in for him and this was the result! He looks like a zombie! GPA asked Caleb "what's this?" and Caleb answered "George" so matter of factly...like why are you asking me this?? we were dying!!!


A few days later...here is Caleb in his Easter Outfit that GMA got him sportin his new do!


Finally...a happy boy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is so hot that he is 2 and still wearing a onesie, I love them they are so easy to unsnap, get my hand in his pull up and play with his c--k so I get it hard, take the pull up off, get some lovely close ups of his hard c--k then go to video, video me stroking his c--k and rubbing it, gently massaging his balls, softly licking and sucking his balls then sucking his little hard c--k, finally my c--k in his his mouth and watch my come drip from his chin, kidys wearing a onesie get me so damn hard