Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's about time...FOR SOME ICE CREAM!!!

Okay Okay...yes, it's been quite a while since I've updated the ol' blog. There really is no excuse other than pure laziness on my part AND we haven't been in a photogenic mood!
Here's our mini update...
I have finished off another school year here in Texas...it's hard to believe that this is my 4th year teaching in Texas and I'm going into my 8th year of teaching total! WOW time sure flies! I had a great year with a wonderful bunch of kiddos...sending them on to 3rd grade was tougher than I thought...Adam told me to try to keep it together on my last day, but it didn't work out that way!! I don't know why I even wore makeup...the tears were FLOWING!
Adam is still going strong on his Doctorate...he just sent in another paper to get published and we're hoping to hear back soon on whether it has been accepted or not. If all goes right he should be done by December...fingers crossed!!!
Caleb is still Caleb! He is looking forward to starting swimming lessons, potty training (fingers crossed again!), and our summer vacation!! We have a busy next couple of months with lots of family coming to visit, and us going to visit them! We should have a lot more to blog about soon!

Caleb has developed quite the sweet tooth...no thanks to his mother! I thought it would never happen! He has been loving ice cream for a while now and we decided to give him a little treat after his dinner tonight! He is totally rocking the Justin Bieber look...even though he needs a little trim, i am loving the hair right now! Just the right amount of curl that doesn't make it too shaggy!!! That's just me though!












Caleb has a problem with his hands being dirty...he didn't like that there was some sticky ice cream on them today...i can't wait to get him to Bear Lake in the sand!


Ice Cream beard and mustache...

1 comments:

- said...

I cant believe its been eight years! I remeber you doing your student teaching and that seems like yesterday. man how time flies! hope you have a rockin summer Jenn!