Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Little TTTT...Thomas the Train Tent!!







I don't remember if I've ever shown y'all the Thomas Tent...this is another nod to how completely spoiled my son is! Caleb's babysitter, Janet, gave this to him a few months ago! We keep it in his closet because there just isn't room for it to be out all of the time...(can we say we need a playroom...STAT!) Anyway, Caleb decided that he wanted to get it out to play in today and needed a buddy to play with him. Of course, Adam was just hanging out in Caleb's room while Caleb was in the tent...then Adam ended up in the tent! I thought I would get a few pics of how fun they were having! I, then, was invited to sit inside the Thomas Tent, which then turned into a little movie tent for Caleb! Right at this moment he is laying back in his tent watching Curious George on his DVD player! I told Caleb he had attention issues and he said back to me "I don't have issues!" He's growing up too fast!




Caleb showing me how to drive the train...because you can't see, he is rolling his arms!


He's explaining something to me here...he wanted me to get the coal!


Doesn't that just look comfy?? I was asked to stay, but really there isn't enough room! He also has his Thomas the Train pillowcase/blanket in there with him...I'm glad he still loves that train!

0 comments: