Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Attempt to Take Photos of Caleb at his Preschool Easter Egg Hunt!

 OKAY!  Today was Caleb's preschool Easter Egg Hunt.  Enough Said.  He was supposed to go out and find 6 eggs numbered 1-6 and then he was done.  He was done before the hunt even started!  He was more worried about playing on the playground than Easter Egg finding!!  I think I ended up showing him what eggs to pick up!  The hunt started at 11:10 and ended at 11:10 (it was supposed to go until 11:35)!!! Lily Belle was a little upset with me because I had to wake her up from her nap...it could also be the huge bow I made her wear too!!

 Lily Belle and I ended up watching Caleb play for a little while!  It was fun to watch him GO! GO! GO!...I totally understand why he comes home so tired after preschool!!  

 Here we go...I actually took his bag and had to find two more eggs for him while he played!!  

 Oh YEA!!  That's a good smolder...OR is it a GEEZ MOM, just let me play and STOP taking pictures!!!
Okay...who needs an Easter Egg Hunt when he's having so much fun!!  I LOVE this!!!
More Easter to come...ENJOY!

0 comments: