Saturday, January 26, 2008

Daddy Hard at Work!!






Adam worked so hard today putting together the crib for baby. I asked if he needed any help, and he just told me to let him do it on his own and viola...what a beaut!! He wanted everyone to know that he put the crib together ONLY using a tiny screwdriver and wrench as shown in the pictures! He also got so into putting together baby's things, he put together the stroller and car seat too!! The baby's room looks so much better because of his dad! Of course it's not all the way finished...we still need his bedding, and we want to add a shelf or two. For those of you who think that baby's room is a little girly I'll agree with you, but I like what I had done with it before and want to kind of keep the same colors!! I'm sure the baby won't complain!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Addy!!! It's starting to look alot like a baby is coming!! I'm so excited!!! Love you, Grandma D

- said...

Hey J! Its your old roomate Emily (Dickson) from Autum winds! I saw Mikes blog on a friends of mines' and thought I'd check and see if you were on it and Im so glad you are! Your gonna be a mama! Im so excited for you and so pumped I found you again! You look so cute! love the hair, love the nursery! Where are you guys now a days? check me out and write back brettemilyturner.blogspot.com

The Faller's! said...

J-
I saw your stroller in the background and thought I would tell you that we have the same exact one and love it. It's perfect for walks and going running. You are such a cute prego girl. I am so excited for you to have a baby. It is the most fun ever.

Nat