Thursday, January 24, 2008

WELCOME!!

I'm hoping that this works out the way I want it!! I figured since everyone that we know...which is not a lot of people...has a blog, we needed to start one too!! Also, since our baby boy will be here soon, we needed to have somewhere that everyone could get into easy and without any problems! Anyway, welcome to our blog!! Most of this will probably be about our boy with maybe a few entries now and again about his mom and dad! Okay, so here are some pics that I wanted to post pre baby, about baby. I'll of course post more as I get the hang of things!!

1 comments:

The Faller's! said...

Yo J!!!!!! You are such a cute prego girl. I am so excited for you and am so glad you started a blog. Hope all is well and you are feeling good and getting excited.

Nat