Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Fun and Caleb's Blessing!





This weekend Caleb got to meet a lot of his family! They all came down for his blessing and it was great! Instead of doing a dinner afterwards, we went to Pappasitos to get some fajitas! It was DELICIOUS!! It was fun to have everyone here for Caleb's special day! I was glad that he got to meet his cousin Kooper who was very concerned for him and was so cute with him!! He made sure that he gave him "Knocks" and gave him tickles too!! We had a good time!! It was so busy that I forgot to get Caleb pics with all of his family members by themselves, but I did get a cute one with Grandpa D...and he got a cute one with his Uncle Jared!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby!!! I miss snuggles!! What a great weekend!! Love you, Grandma D.

Bailey said...

Cute blessing outfit. I am so sad I missed it. At least you took pictures so I could imagine I was there with everyone.

Bailey said...

Mike and I were just talking last night aout how we need to all go to Houston and Visit. By then I will hopefully have my new camera and Maybe you can let me practice on your family.