Sunday, May 4, 2008

Little Rocker






To celebrate turning 8 weeks this week, Caleb rocked out (or threw a fit) in his little rocker outfit that my mom brough down from SLC. It actually was a gift from Cam and Carrie who are friends of the DeRoest Family...and what a fun gift it is! The next time we travel up to Salt Lake I am hitting up the store that Carrie got this from...it's called Babinski's! Thanks Carrie...Caleb just got a little more cooler! Anyway, sorry that this wasn't posted sooner, I just started back to school on Monday and it has just been CRAZY! I have been missing Caleb terribly, but only have 20 more days until summer vacation WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! PLUS Grandma D is here taking care of him and Grandma C will be here in a few to take over! That makes me feel better to know that he is in such good hands! Also coming up this week, Caleb is going in for his 2 month check up which includes major shots and then all of our families will be flying in for his blessing on Saturday! We're really excited to have the DeRoest and Colson Clans down for Caleb's special day!! Of course I'll get on the ball this week and take some more pics of the baby and post as much as I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously the coolest/ cutest outfit I have ever seen. I love it.have fun this weekend.

Bailey

Kaydee said...

Jenna....cute family. Sorry i have not gotten back to you it has been kinda crazy lately. The whole process is pretty confusing and lengthy but after downloading the pages from shabby princess you need to download then onto photobucket (or something else that is just what i use). Then from there you can put them into your blog. I had some girls at work help me because it is way confusing so i am not really sure how to tell you but that is basically what i do.