Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Caleb's Merry First Christmas!

Because we are going to be traveling up north for the holidays and can't take a lot of presents with us, Santa Claus came early to the Colson household, and our boy woke up to presents from Santa under the tree. Because he doesn't understand what in the heck is going on, we waited until tonight to have him really dig in and see what Santa brought. He got a Tickle Me Cookie Monster, Two Elmo Soft Cloth Books and a Plush Color Ring Stacker (that one is from Santa's Helpers GMA and GPA D!) He of course has gotten clothes, but we didn't feel the need to take pictures of those! He also got a cute stuffed Dalmatian Puppy from his Aunt Trina, who works with Ad in the Chem Lab!
What another great First for Caleb!


Presents under the tree!


I've been a good boy...look what Santa brought me!


I love my Cookie Monster and he's just my size! I didn't even get scared when he started making those silly noises!


Ummmm...it's getting close to bed time...this is a classic Caleb face!


Reading Mom and Dad a bedtime story...


Realizing that he can't read upsidedown!


Neko's old habit where ever the tree may be!


I took this picture last week...Caleb is trying to watch his soaps and his dad was getting in the way...

It has also been very chilly down here lately and actually snowed little pellets last week for like 15 minutes. A majority of the kids down here have NEVER seen snow and just went CRAZY when they saw what was going on outside. It was so funny to watch them get so excited! Of course the cold weather doesn't last long because tomorrow is supposed to get up to 80 degrees again. That's just the price you pay for living in the south. I know I'll be looking forward to the milder weather, when we get up to the freezing cold weather of the north...if I don't post before then, I hope that y'all have a merry Christmas!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! See you soon!! Love that cute boy!!
Mom

Bailey said...

At least your kid didn't scream when he saw tickle me cookie monter. He looks pretty excited about those toys! Merry Christmas!

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

my mom did get logan those same exact stacking rings..funny stuff! It was good seeing you guys and I do think it is time you move closer. Miss you tons