Sunday, September 20, 2009

Who says exciting things don't happen...

I guess these are the signs of the times of my son getting older and MORE stubborn. We tried to go to get our pictures taken yesterday...had the appointment set for 11:40 in the morning and finally got in at 12:40. As soon as we tried to get started Caleb had yet another meltdown. We were all a little upset that we had to wait for so long because Caleb would've been fine if
we had gotten right in at our scheduled time. We tried to take some pics, but it just didn't happen! When we got home, I thought I would take a few extra pics of my boy. I followed him around and this is what I got!
By the way, Caleb had his 18 month wellness appointment this week. Here are the stats:
29 lbs 5 oz
35 inches tall
He is doing a little more talking and can say mama, daddy and baby. That's about it for the moment. He is starting to throw a lot more tantrums so we are having to start little time outs with him. Like I said, this kid is pretty stubborn and if he doesn 't want to do it, he WON'T!! That's only every now and then though, because he is such a cute little boy with such a fun personality. He loves Elmo, giving us hugs and blowing kisses! We LOVE our boy.
I also had another great experience to add to his scrapbook with me locking him in the car with the keys after I had gone to dinner with my girls from school...i didn't bring my camera, but one of the other gals did and took some pics. She is forwarding them to me and I'll post them as soon as I can! It's really a great story and I know you're looking forward to hearing all about it!!!!


The cheesy smile...


At least he's not squinting his eyes!


I got a new pair of jeans for him for his pics...yes mom...he is still in his onesie!!!


Caleb is loving to brush his teeth by himself. This is him trying to put toothpaste on one of his little brushes!


Being silly in his room!


His modeling poses!


One more cute pic!


This was Saturday night when Ad and I went to check on him. We love his little booty sticking up in the air!


Caleb was a lot happier when we got back from the portrait studio...maybe we should have the photographer come to our house next time!!!!!

0 comments: