Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mom's Milestones

I know that these should be Caleb's milestones, but I think they're more mine this time because I have had the hardest time with both of these things...


First off, I just wanted to show you what happens when I'm away. I had to go to a meeting for church last night and Caleb got to spend some quality time with his dad. What I came home to was not very pretty! There were toys scattered EVERYWHERE!!! I swear Caleb found every toy he owned and threw it on the floor somewhere...i'm also sure that Adam had a big hand in this one too!!! I'm glad they had fun! We're going to start calling our home Caleb Fun Zone!


For those of you who don't know Caleb has 1 pair of shoes that unfortunately he has started to grow out of! I have been everywhere trying to find Caleb some shoes that will fit him. This kid has the weirdest feet. Lengthwise they are fine, but they are extra thick width wise, so I have a hard time squeezing his foot into any type of shoe!


I finally found a pair that fit at Target after trying on all the shoes they had there...


They do look a little silly with his church outfit, but we are working on the church shoes now!


HOORAY...we have FINALLY weaned Caleb off of the bottle!!! I am the one that has been keeping him on the bottle because it is has been so convenient, but we quit cold turkey after the nurse at his last wellness appt. told Ad that we needed to do it! So, we started giving him the sippy cup and of course he wasn't happy at first, but of course he finally got used to it and I am proud to say that he hasn't given the bottle a second thought! Well, maybe he has (we've had a few Texas sized tantrums that we've had to give a few time outs with) but we're making it through!!! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Yeah for sippy cup! way to go Jenna I mean Caleb! I am actually amazed at how many toys Caleb has, even if we threw all our toys in one room we don't even come close.

Bailey said...

Yeah for sippy cup! way to go Jenna I mean Caleb! I am actually amazed at how many toys Caleb has, even if we threw all our toys in one room we don't even come close.