Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Ate the Soap??

Okay...I didn't feed it to him...Caleb has been obsessed with eating the soap for as long as I can remember. We have to hide it from him so he doesn't put it in his mouth, but this time, he found it! He also took a big bite out of it as you can see!! I was waiting for him to get sick or something, but he just munched on it like it was a piece of candy! Anyway, his new thing is also laying down in the tub as the water is being drained...HILARIOUS!!!




YUM...there goes our punishment of washing Caleb's mouth out with soap...

3 comments:

CJensen said...

Of course I remember you, Jenna! How can I forget one of the DeReost family! Love to see your blog. What an adorable little guy Caleb is! You look happy and that makes me glad. How long have you been in Houston? I have lots of family connections down in TX. How is the family- your parents, Mike, Nikki? Do you guys get to spend a lot of time in Utah with them? Well, thanks for checking in and come back often! It's always fun to see how the YW have grown up! (and you think you feel old!)

Bailey said...

HA HA Caleb loves lil smokies and Soap, Mmmmm! I guess when he is older and cussing you will have to find another way to punish him besides washing his mouth out with soap.

Anonymous said...

love to bath him and suck his c--k