Saturday, January 30, 2010

Two Year Old Molars


It's a definite sign that Caleb is getting older with his molars coming in! He hasn't had a lot of problems with the teeth he has now, but boy those molars are giving all of us a run for our money! Caleb went to bed Tuesday night with the beginnings of a fever and spent all day Wednesday and Thursday down and out. I had my suspicions that it might've been his teeth, but wasn't sure because the kid won't let you get your finger in his mouth...a clue maybe! Anyway, I finally got a feel Friday and it feels like his two bottom molars are coming in! He hasn't had a fever for the past few days, but has been the CRANKIEST kid EVER! Such a difference from the rest of his teeth! We hope that they come in fast because I am not excited about a cranky, whiney boy!!


I took these pics this morning and he still looks not very well...even after a fairly good nights sleep!
POOR CALEB!


We've kept him pretty drugged up so he isn't so irritable and I actually have to slip the teething tablets into his milk...It reminds me of when we had to slip our dog Whiskers Dramamine in a piece of cheese when we were going to take him on vacation! It's the only way Caleb will take them!
I bought a new thermometer so that I could get a better reading of his temp...all you have to do is swipe it across the forehead...AMAZING!!


We've spent a lot of time in this chair! I'm loving that my boy loves to snuggle, it's just sad that it's only when he's not feeling well!!

On a happier note:

Last Saturday Adam and I FINALLY got to go to the temple and spend some time together! It was so great to go back! The Houston Temple is so beautiful and I love the feeling I get when I go inside! We're definitely heading back here more often this year! I'm grateful that Caleb's babysitter watched him on a Saturday so that we could go!!! Afterward, we headed off to Pappasitos for an ol' fashioned Texas fajita lunch and it was DELICIOUS!! MMMMMMMM!! I love me some Pappasitos!

2 comments:

kim west said...

totally not jealous about the molar situation...but I AM jealous about that thermometer. That things sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]