Sunday, April 25, 2010

The one with the Bowtie...

On my quest to make my son go from "totally geek to totally chic," I have purchased him a bowtie...I am not bragging here, but my boy does look cute in the bowtie! I am loving the look and thinking i'm going to have to get some more! I also think that Caleb will always be a little geek with his collection of Star Wars T-Shirts growing everyday! He's making his Dad proud! Also his Mom...it is no secret that I am also a geek myself! Caleb is still struggling with the directions, "look at the camera and say cheese!" OR just "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!" so yes, there are a lot of action/movement shots...can we still say model? Anyway, you can tell that I'm awfully proud of my handsome boy...and now, he's rockin a bowtie! What will we do next???


Two words...LOVE IT!!!!


Playing aloof...like he doesn't know mom is taking pictures!


Ho Hum...camera again?


He looks like he's getting ready to serve some food or something here!


More action OR proof that I need a faster camera...he was looking at the camera but it takes like 30 seconds to snap a pic!

BTW I just finished the SLC 1/2 marathon last week and am waiting for some pics so I can post on my weekend. Ad's parents came and got to spend a little 1 on 1 time with Caleb...I am going to try and get some shots of some of the cute things they spoiled him with! to be continued...

2 comments:

- said...

he is definatley a little stud muffin! such a cutie! props on the 1/2 marathon- you did it last year too right? I think thats so awesome and way intimidating for me- way to go!

Kelley Gubler said...

j, what are you talking about?? you're not a geek...ok, you totally are...but that's why i love you! and the bowtie is super cute!