Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stay at Home Mom...



Yes, summer break is finally here!! For me anyway...it's taking me some time to get back into just a mom mode, but we're getting there! My parents came down for a quick trip and it was fun to have them here! It was mostly a dress shopping mission because my sister asked me to be the Maid of Honor in her upcoming wedding in August. Caleb got to hang out with GPA, while my mom and i went EVERYWHERE to look!
Anytime mine or Ad's parents come down, we always go out for some good grub! We hit up all of our favorite Houston hot spots and of course, Ad and I got to go to a movie!! What a fun weekend! I do need to do better at posting and promise that I'll do better over the summer! We'll be trying to stay out of the 100 degree weather plus 100% percent humidity, so if you're feeling bad that we're inside for most of the day don't...it gets pretty horrible outside!


We also got a new camera, with some help from Ad's parents (thanks Barb and Jeff)! It is so nice to have a camera that is way more updated than our old one! We're still learning how to work it, but we managed to get a few pics! This is our son working in GPA's makeshift office that he sets up when he's here! Caleb LOVES the mouse...i don't know why, but he likes to play!


We had to get a few pics of Caleb and GPA in their slicky shorts and shirts...if you know my dad, he ONLY wears dri-weave shorts and shirts. I think my nephew Kooper only wears them now too...we're working hard to get Caleb on the bandwagon...i've got to get him out of his onesies first!!!!


We still couldn't get Caleb to pose...he sure is a busy body!!



Have a GREAT week!!!

1 comments:

- said...

wowo your hair grows fast! congrats to Nikki thats exciting! Im trying to get amber to come over and visit, I wish you were in driving distance so we could plan a reunion! have a fun summer you sexy mama!