Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Little Doll!

How many times do I go onto cute boutiquey/photography websites and see these adorable pics of half naked babies!  I get a little jealous because 1. I don't have tons of $ to be able to take my baby girl to get her pics done all of the time and 2. Lily Belle isn't sitting up without support quite yet!  The other night I got a wild hair...I was getting Lily Belle ready for her bath and had her sitting on my lap commenting to Adam about how she looks like a little sumo wrestler (I just know my kids are going to be so tired of us telling them how fat they were as babies!) Anyway, I decided that I would try to get a few pics of my baby girl just because I love that belly!!  I put on one of my necklaces just to see what it would look like but thought it made her look like Mr. T!!!  


So, we went without!  Again, I LOVE THAT BELLY!!!  I had so much fun with Caleb as a baby, but things are so different with this sweet gal!  I love my babies SO MUCH! (even when Caleb is his whiney/crying self)!  

You can tell Lily Belle was happy to do a little pose for me!  I even got a little of her thighs which are a sight to see!  Lily Belle has also taken to sucking her toes...we were surprised she could even get them to her mouth, but she manages...again, so funny to see!!  We're going to have some fun stories to tell her when she's older!  I hope that sweet face makes your day like she makes mine!  Enjoy!

0 comments: