Sunday, February 3, 2013

JUMPEROO!!!!

 OKAY...As you all know the Colson kiddos are not born small kiddos!  I am starting to think that my little Lily Belle is larger than Caleb was at 5 months!  She is growing SO FAST, I've already gone through her clothes in her closet that were supposed to last her to her first birthday!!  Along with growing fast, Lily Belle is going a little slow on hitting her milestones!  Rolling over is not on the top of her list, along with sitting up OR standing!  Believe me when we say that yes, we DO practice, and she is trying a little bit harder, (just a little bit) but I felt she needed a little more encouragement!
 Enter the Jumperoo!!  With lack of room for a huge Exersaucer, I decided that this would be the next best thing to get Lily Belle on her feet and moving!  We weren't sure if she was bigger than the weight requirement (25 lbs.), but took a shot anyway!  The doorway didn't break down so I think she is okay!  She absolutely LOVES it!  BOY that baby can BOUNCE!!   I honestly could sit and watch her all day...it is too cute!  She screeches and laughs and smiles, smiles, smiles!!  
 I LOVE the back of her head!  Seriously!  Especially the little bald spot from where she lays all of the time!  
 I am thinking that if we can slim those thunder thighs down a little bit, she'll have an easier time rolling over!  So happy!  This was mid jump!
 Here is a peek of what Lily Belle was looking at!  
 YAY!  This is one of my favorite pictures!!  
Thumb in mouth...that means it's time to be done!!!
I FINALLY got blogger to upload a video!  I wanted to do one more, but it wouldn't let me...BOO!!  Here is a look at our little Jumperoo!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my heck she is so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That video needs to go viral! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! What a happy little girl she is! So very precious:)