Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Four Months and Some Fun Times!!



Okay we went to the doctor yesterday for Caleb's 4 month checkup..I'm not really into the percentile thing but Caleb ended up weighing 17 pounds and is 26 inches long! 95h percentile for both!! WOW...of course he wasn't small from the beginning!!! I actually have to start putting him in size 6 months clothes because he is too big for some of the 3-6 months!! What a little monster!! Anyway, the doctor said that if I wanted to start him with rice cereal once a day, I could...but only if he would eat from the spoon...and sure enough, he ate every last drop!! He is growing fast!
We also decided for Family Home Evening, Ad should take Caleb swimming for the first time! The pool was pretty warm so Caleb didn't have any problems getting in! He didn't know what to think at first, but by the end, he was splashing like he was in the tub! We'll have to do this more often! We love our little boy and are so grateful that he is healthy and happy!!!

3 comments:

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

Soo cute...and CHUBBY!! Swimming is so much fun with the babies. Some of our most favorite times are swimming with the kids. So are we going to be able to see you guys this summer? Keep us posted, i would love to get the two boys together for a photo op! We love you all!

Anonymous said...

That little ole' Texan just gets cuter by the day! I miss you guys SO much. It's been 6 long weeks since I saw you all. How long do you think it would take me to hitch hike to Katy? Nana

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

Congrats on the new tooth, I hear! Jared and I really want to come and see you and Caleb. The only weekend we have open is next weekend the 26th I think. Will you be at your mom's or are you at Bear Lake? Let me know because we want to see you, but especially Caleb (no offense to you, of course)!