Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Little Peanut...all moved in!




Yes, we have made it to Katy and i just want to add that the next time we move (which hopefully won't be again until 3 or 4 years), I'm going to have someone come and pack all of our things, load it and take it because i don't love to move!!! This time around we bought a bunch of tubs and Ad started taking things out early. My parents came to help, we hired movers AnD our friends the Hills helped too!! We got the job done though and were finished by Friday evening!! then for the rest of my parents stay we just put things together!! I love that my mom is a little OCD because she kept everyone on the ball...our apartment that we moved out of was sparkling by the time she was done with it and by the time they left sunday afternoon, our new home was set up!! Thanks momma and poppa d!! Caleb was awesome and let all of us get so much done!! My mom was actually the first one to get him to giggle! It was so cute...all she had to do was look at him a certain way and away he would go!! I tried but failed miserably...but since then, I've gotten a few giggles out, but not as much as grandma d did!! Don't worry, I'm still jealous!!
Of course I've already been out and explored our outlet mall out here and got Caleb some new outfits from Carters...(i had a few outfits that i got him before he was born that they let me exchange) I LOVE IT!! Anyway, I will post some pics of our new place as soon as I get the final touches taken care of! We love it out here and now have more room for visitors!! HINT HINT!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, I'm not OCD!!!! I guess maybe a little, but someone in this family has to be!!!! Was a great week, loved being with you guys and especially my baby!!! I just know he misses me!! Love you all, MOM