Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Tooth and New Apartment!!


Caleb not showing us his new tooth!!!

It's been a very busy week with our internet going in and out, but we finally are getting our own internet instead of using what people have around us!! We're moving up in the world! Anyway, on Sunday we were coming home from church and I was sitting in the back with Caleb...he was just being his smiley self when all of the sudden, I noticed a little white ridge on his bottom gums!! Low and behold, when we got home, I felt in his mouth and there is a little tooth there!!! I had no clue that he was even teething!! He hasn't really showed any signs...although, I'm thinking that he may be getting two because he is a little more onery this week!!! Anyway, it is amazing how fast this kid is growing...believe me, if he starts walking next month, i'm going to go crazy!! He is moving all over the place...not necessarily rolling but pushing himself back...i don't know how many times I lay him down on a blanket to play and he ends up off of it!! I hope to see some rolls (not fat rolls HA HA HA) pretty soon!!!
Here are some pics of our new place! We really like it out here in Katy and are grateful for everything that has worked out for us...we are truly blessed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment!!! Wow and it is so clean!!! Cute baby, I can't wait to play with him next week.
Love you, mom

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

I love your apartment! You have it decorated so nice, and I agree with your mom on how clean it is!! I guess I need to get working on that in my home right now. We are planning on coming down on Saturday the 26th. We will come for the day...I will call with details. Can't wait to see you and that little chubbkins!

- said...

wow! that seems early for teeth! I bet you were shocked! Berk got her first around six months and I think I called all my siblings just to tell them!I know Im a dork

The Faller's! said...

Hey J-
I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. He is sooo cute and so is your new apartment. Looks like you guys are doing great. Hope all is well.

Nat