Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to School...Back to Babysitter!

Yes...I am officially back to school (even though I don't have kiddos until the 25th of this month!) I have been in workshops since Wednesday which have really gotten me fired up for school to start! Where has Caleb been?? Sadly he has been going to a babysitter who has been really wonderful with him!! I swear he has a lot more fun with her and comes home and just crashes!! He loves watching the other kiddos that Janet (the Babysitter) has at her home, and he has adjusted very well to his new surroundings!! We are so grateful that he has been such a good boy and that Janet is taking such good care of him!! I have been okay with leaving him because I know that he is in very good hands and I have a lot to get ready for the new school year! Caleb did come and help me out on Monday and Tuesday in the classroom, but I think we spent more time showing him off around the school than actually working!!! Here are the Caleb pictures of the week and a little slide show to show you the rest!!

Caleb has been sitting up a lot more when he is on our laps! It is so funny to watch him shoot up so quickly from a laying down position! He still needs support though, when he is by himself!

We call this one...OBIWAN CALOBEE...from Star Wars...We're nerds!!

Caleb wore this to church on Sunday and I still got asked if he was a girl!! WOW!!


3 comments:

Bailey said...

I love all the pictures of Caleb he is so SMILEY! I am so glad you have a good babysitter, I am sure it makes things so much easier to go back to school.

The Faller's! said...

Hey J!! I can't believe how much Caleb has grown. He is so cute. How fun for you to go back to school. I hope you have a great class this year. Hope all is well.

Nat

Anonymous said...

Jenna, It's time to update the blog. We need to see new pictures of Caleb, I know he has changed in the last two weeks!!! I need my Caleb fix!!!!! Love mom