Sunday, August 10, 2008

Caleb's First Vacation!

I took Caleb for his very first vacation out of Texas up to visit family up in Salt Lake City for 2 weeks. He got to ride on a plane for the first time and see the mountains for the first time and meet MANY family members! He did such a good job with traveling and with us always being busy! We went to Bear Lake for a family reunion in the middle of everything, but he didn't love the water! I put his toes in and he got mad at me and cried! I know that he had fun though...here are a few pics highlighting our trip!
While Caleb was having fun with aunt Nikki, my mom and dad took me to the 24th of July Pioneer Commemeration Concert at the Conference Center to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Osmonds perform! It was so much fun...I also got to go and get a pedicure for the first time (Caleb sat on my lap for that one...it was quite the experience) and of course was beautified by Nikki...she cut my hair so fun! We enjoyed our time with our family!!

Really chillin in the shade on the Bear Lake Beach!

He is seriously teething...hence the face!

I LOVE this picture...Caleb snuggling and napping with Uncle Mike!

Caleb with Grandma D and Kooper...he had a lot of fun watching Kooper!

Sitting with GMA and GPA Colson along with cousins McKinlee and Logan

Having fun with Logan...Caleb is about 3 weeks older than Logan!!!

Sitting with Grandma Great!! He looks almost bigger than you Grandma!!!!!!!

Here are some more pics that I took from our trip! Aunt Bailey took some cute pics of our family and Caleb while we were at Bear Lake, and I am going to see if she will send some to me so I can post them...they turned out so cute too!!!

0 comments: