Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thanks Mom...

For the reminder that I need to update my blog!! I KNOW alright!!! Just kidding...here are some pics that I took of Caleb the past couple of weeks. We are heading off to San Antonio for Labor Day weekend (evacuating early from the hurricane that's a comin!) Mike, are you soooo jealous?? We actually don't know if it's going to hit Houston yet, but if you hear that it's going to, please say a little prayer for us...that would be so sweet!!!
I will try to do better at posting more pics...i'm just kind of busy at the moment with the new school year! Gotta get those kiddos trained!!!!

Captain Adorable...need I say more???

Mike started calling Caleb Buddah when we were in Utah and I guess these two pics just proves that he does look like a little happy Buddah...so much so, that we're starting to rub his belly for good luck!!


Caleb has really gotten into putting things in his mouth and leaving them there! Here he is with his puppy. He loves to chew on his ears and then just hang out with the puppy's ears in his mouth! It's pretty funny to watch...he also does this with the puppy's nose and his blanket.



I know that this picture doesn't have Caleb in it, but Adam and I did just celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and Caleb wouldn't be here if we hadn't of met...Adam scored extra brownie points for these babies!!! Raise the Roof!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.