Friday, February 6, 2009

The little boy is becoming a little man!

Okay...I've got a lot of pictures on here, but Caleb has really hit some milestones this week that I just HAVE to brag about! First off, 30 days from tomorrow, my munchkin will be turning one! (FYI 18 days from tomorrow, it will be my birthday!) I don't want Caleb getting ALL of the attention! He has just recently decided that yes, he will crawl now. I don't have a video of this yet as he is perfecting his moves, but will put one up as soon as I can get him moving around. This first set of pics is just from an afternoon of us hanging out this week. I was feeding him his little puffs and he ended up with one stuck to his chin. I don't know how he did it, but he was just playing, looked at me and there it was! Of course it HAD to be documented! Plus, I love the faces that he gives me!




Why are you looking at me like that...is there something on my face?!?


SKANK EYE!


I think he looks more like me here...I seem to squint my eyes when I smile!


This is just of my boy on the move again! He's just too cute!


This was this morning when I went in to get him out of bed. Do I see a guilty look on his face? Nope...it's too early and the flash is on!


Don't worry, the mattress is going to be moved tomorrow!


Don't get mad at me Mom...I'm giving the cute smile!


I am working on the sippy cup thing. Caleb hasn't quite got it yet, but we're working on it!


This is just proof that we are trying! I think he ended up with most of his juice on him with this cup!


This is just an picture of Adam before he trimmed his beard. He had let it get so bushy, he was starting to look like Wolverine...this is his dream so we took a picture for posterity!

3 comments:

kim west said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim west said...

oops...what I was saying before I messed myself up was that adam so looks like wolverine. And I think your little boy should ditch andy's little girl and come hang out with my little girl. They could be a cute little couple!!

Anonymous said...

OLA Adam and Keith.
The photos are beautiful.
I was baptized in the Church by Adam and religions.
I would like Adam entrace contact me by my email.
ROBSONGRAFF@HOTMAIL.COM
ROGS ROBSON PFALTZGRAFF AI FRON BRAZIL.