Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost a year older!

Believe it or not we haven't taken a lot of pictures this week, so I decided that I would show you one of our little routines. Every night after Caleb eats his dinner, I run him a bath and get him ready to get in. Instead of carrying him in, and because I know that he'll follow me, I just let him come in on his own. It's so funny to see that little face peek around that corner, AND I think he has the cutest naked bum! So, here is our munchkin getting ready for his bath!




Caleb is also finally learning not to blink or close his eyes when I use the flash with the camera...so here are a few more pics of my nakey boy in the tub!


If you look at his knees you can tell he uses them a lot because they are RED! He certainly can move! PLUS we've had like 80 degree weather, so he wears shorts all of the time...sorry friends up north!!!!


I have figured out that Caleb is NOT a morning person...must take after his mom! I wanted to get a picture of him in his Wyoming Tee before it became a little too tight! There must be a Paddington rerun on or something...look at that face!


Or maybe high fashion modeling is in his future?? He looks FIERCE!


Here is me at the end of a CRAZY day coming home to a Happy Birthday! Adam spoiled me with a gourmet birthday cake, cooked dinner and took care of the baby stuff...feeding, bathing etc. What a guy! He even sent me flowers at work and got me the killer boots that I wanted! I LOVE THIS MAN!!! I'm sorry I look so haggard, we seriously had a hard day!

3 comments:

kim west said...

happy birthday...when was it? Sounds like it was good. hey, Do you guys have a spare bedroom? It snowed here today so I am coming to live with you! your naked boy is sooo cute. I love it! Last time I let Kameron run around free she peed on my kitchen floor and Kaje slipped in it and whacked his head and got pee all over himself...so be careful!

- said...

mmmmm yummy that cake lookes so good! hope you had a fun birthday!

Kerbs Family said...

Happy late birthday! The cake looks delicious. I can't believe it your little boy is almost a year old. Time flys! He is a cutel little guy. Those daily routines can create some fun memories.