Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Fun Boy...

Adam is going to be heading off to Idaho on Tuesday so I thought I'd get a post on before he goes! He will probably be taking our camera so if you don't see a new post in a while, that is why! We had another busy week! On Friday we had our school carnival which was a lot of fun! A lot of my students from my past second grade classes came to see me which makes me feel old because they are growing up SOOO fast! They were excited to see Caleb who got to come for a few minutes! Everyone at school loves to see our babies and they flipped when they saw how big he has gotten! They kept asking me How old is he? I was like ummmm....19 months! He is big for his age! Anyway, to the pictures!
We were having one of those quiet moments yesterday where Caleb wasn't making any noise so i went to check on him. I found him in his room sitting on his chair "reading" his Elmo book! I went to get the camera to take pictures and this is the result. The squinty face! He loves to get up into his rocking chair and show us how he can ROCK! I've probably mentioned this before so forgive me for repeating myself!!


Continuing to LOVE Elmo...and his squinty face!


Please don't pay attention to him and his outfit!! It's true...i kept him with one sock on and one sock off for most of the day! We got a hold of the brush the night before and he loved getting his hair brushed. He just sat there and let me brush and brush. The result is an even bigger mop of hair!




UGH! Put the camera away mom...please!


This again was from another quiet moment yesterday...we found him back on his bed jumping!

Later yesterday night:
I was giving Caleb his bath and he had some soap on his upper lip like a mustache...i wanted to see if I could get a pic and we ended up practicing how to say cheese for the camera. These pics turned out fun!

CHEESE!


CHEESE!


CHEESE!!


Just to give you an idea of how long Caleb's hair is, if it was wet like this all of the time, it would be a mullet!! He'll get it cut again soon!

1 comments:

ROBSON PFALTZGRAFF ( BRASIL ) said...

hello! Adam caleb colson!!!
SEU FILHO ESTA GRANDE MUITO BONITO ELE, ATE HOJE NÃO RECEBI SEU EMAIL QUERO SABER COMO VOCE E SUA FAMILIA ESTÁ? SOU SEU AMIGO ROBSON DE PAULINIA DE QUANDO VOCE FOI MISSIONARIO. MEU EMAIL ROBSONGRAFF@HOTMAIL.COM ME ESCREVA OK POIS VOU ESPERAR NOTICIAS SUA.
ABRAÇOS ROBSON PFALTZGRAFF.