Monday, December 20, 2010

FINALLY...Family Pics!!

I have always wanted us to get some family pics taken outside...we usually have Bailey take them whenever we see her and she does such a wonderful job...the only problem is...WE NEVER SEE HER!!! AND I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg down here in Texas, SO I noticed that one of the daughters of a lady in our ward took pics and I asked if she would take some of us! She agreed and this is the end result! Mind you it was extremely windy outside and Caleb was coming off of a 45 minute nap and wasn't very cooperative! I told our photographer that we only needed one family pic and one of caleb...that was IT! We actually got a few, so it all worked out!! These were taken in our Old Town Katy...it was a lot of fun!














This is what it was like! I was surprised that we even got some that worked!


FINALLY! A smile!


This was pretty much what we had to do the entire time to get Caleb to work with us! What a workout!!!

2 comments:

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

so freaking cute! we sure miss you guys and hope to see you soonish!

Bailey said...

So cute I am glad you got some fun outdoor pictures. You look great.