Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2012!!!

I have a few videos that I am trying to post with a great story...stay tuned and Enjoy!!!

We love being able to travel up to spend Christmas/New Years with our families in SLC and Stanley!  This year was so much fun...we really enjoyed getting out into the elements and enjoying the cold weather (mostly because we knew we would be back in Texas with the A/C on in a few weeks)!  70 degrees today y'all!!  Adam and I got to get out and snow shoe a bit (in between Lily Belle's busy nursing schedule) and walked in to Redfish Lake this year!  There really wasn't anyone else out on the trail and I really can't describe how peaceful and quiet it was out there...once we stopped walking and just sat for a bit, it was soooooooo quiet!  So different from the summertime when the lake is PACKED with people, boats, us, etc.  

Where we were at, the lake was completely frozen, so I thought I would try my luck and lay down on the ice!  I'm still here so obviously it didn't break!!  
If there is one thing we can get Caleb to do out in the snow (other than whine or just walk) it is make a snow angel!  Caleb loves himself a good ol' snow angel!  
Caleb wore that same beanie the first time he went to Stanley...and it fit him then!  I just LOVE those bright blue eyes!
We also got a chance to visit mine and Ad's GMA's this trip (sorry GMA Colson we didn't get a pic)!  I know GMA Great loved being able to snuggle with Lily Belle!  I left to go and get some lunch and came back to GMA needing the support of a few pillows!  My baby is not small...or light for that matter!
I also got Caleb away from his cousin Chelsea (my 1st cousin, his 2nd...she's 4 BTW)  to give GMA and snuggle!  He loved visiting his extended family and playing with all of their games and toys!

The Christmas outfits were extra cute this year!  Now knowing that Lily Belle was going to be so large by Christmas time (and that it was about 80 degrees in December when she wore the dress for the 1st time) we only got a few hours in it!  I actually had to change her into a onesie during church it was just too hot!!
Christmas Eve Jammie Time!!




Santa's Loot!!  Caleb also got a new bicycle that Santa delivered to his Lake Jackson home!
What Santa brought Lily Belle...she went bananas!!
Lily Belle loved having another girl around!  McKinlee got many giggles out of our girl!
Putting Lily Belle in holiday outfits has been so much fun! 
Dad helped get this smile here!  PRICELESS!!

0 comments: