Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playing Ketchup!!

 WOW!!  Has blogger changed since the last time I have been on to blog or what?!?  They have just made things so much easier, I think it's time to get back to business!  I have been posting a lot of pics to Facebook over the last few months, but need to start telling some more stories!  Plus my mom mentioned she's tired of seeing my prego belly picture...ZING!  I thought I would just post some of my favorite pics of the kiddos since Lily Belle has been born!  Both Caleb and Lily have grown so much...I am such a proud momma!!
 Life continues on a usual here in the Colson home!  Caleb finds a way to make me laugh EVERYDAY, and my sweet Lily Belle has been the happiest and BEST baby EVER!  She is so laid back and easy going!  Her and Caleb are such opposites!  Adam is working hard at DOW Chemical and I am really enjoying being able to stay at home!  What a blessing!


 Caleb just ADORES his baby sister!  He has been the best big brother!  He loves to make Lily laugh and Lily just watches Caleb wherever he goes!  I have a feeling that as soon as Lily decides to move (there hasn't been a lot of that going on and we're 5 months now!) Caleb will most definitely have a shadow to deal with!







 My baby girl is not so small (hence the not rolling over yet...just too much weight to work with!)  We are already in 9-12 month size clothes and she just keeps growing!  I haven't even started cereals with her yet...this baby loves to nurse (every 3-4 hours that is!)
I will make sure that I start posting more often (New Years Resolution!)  I actually haven't even been checking the blog I have felt so guilty!  This post was painless, so there will definitely be more!!  ENJOY!

0 comments: