Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fun with my babies...a trip to the Jetty!

 I am trying to get Lily Belle into all of her cute outfits before she grows out of them!  This is one of the ones that I had to make sure she wore one more time!  I was trying to get her to smile, but she wasn't having it!!  Someone's got a case of the Saturdays!!
 I think she is done with the picture taking!!

 Today was more of the same!  Lily Belle's Aunt Jan got her this dress and it is just so fun!  The old ladies at church always ask me where I find her clothes!  It's a good thing I have family members that have great taste!!
 Still no smiles from her!
 This kiddo had enough smiles for the both of them!
 Ummmm...not so much here...
 BAM!  Thanks Caleb for helping me out!!!
We decided to drive down to Surfside and take a walk out on the jetty!  Adam has been there a couple of times and said that there were dolphins...and yes, there were!

 There are also tons of fisherman out on the jetty and they don't love the dolphins...but we had so much fun spotting them!  There was a pod just right in front of us!  Caleb was going crazy!

I didn't get any pics of them jumping, but they were doing that too!  I seriously wish I would've brought  a camp chair to sit in...I could've sat and watched all day!  It was also a beautiful day here in Texas...you can't complain with these winters!  PERFECT!
Just a little pose before heading back!!
I'm going to try and do more videos!  This one is of our little bird!  She just squawks and squawks ALL of the time!  I have been meaning to try to tape her and finally got a good one!  She just loves to talk! (I think she learns it from her brother)!!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilys first onesie video!!! So cute!! love those grandbabies
!!!!

Shannon said...

First off--cute mustache background.
That's so cool you got to see dolphins! Oliver would love that too. Cute kids and sweet squawking video. Baby noises are some of the best. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy to see the new updates on your blog! You always make them fun plus show how those kidlets are growing and changing for those of us who don't get to see you much!