Monday, April 14, 2008

First Trip to Church


We took these Saturday night after our long day out! We went and got our pictures taken at the JCPenny (which Caleb did great and we got some cute ones!) and then we went out to dinner and to the grocery store! Caleb did such a great job...he pretty much slept the entire time and then was wide awake in the evening! We just love taking pictures of him...we're now working on getting him to smile, I think we're close!!


We took Caleb to church today, but I only stayed for Sacrament Meeting and then came home with him. He was very reverent the entire time!! Believe it or not, it was good to go back! Some of the people who saw him commented on how his hair was spikey...I was like yeah, he has to have his hair done every morning!!

This was his little outfit he wore to church...The Children's Place is my new favorite place to shop...such great sales and cute clothes for the kiddos!!!

4 comments:

Briannia said...

Hey Colson Family,
I found your blog off of Andy and Kates(: Hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute!!! Taylor and I were cracking up at his "I love boobs" shirt!!
all the best,
Taylor and Briannia

- said...

He looks like hes a chiller! I love all his cute clothes! Who said boys couldn't have cute clothes? They haven't seen Caleb! He is definatley stylin! I will e-mail you how to do the ABC book. its pretty simple it just takes time-Em

The Faller's! said...

j you are looking so good and your little boy is so dang cute. my little sis, kd helped me with my blog. i don't know how to even explain it but you go to shabbyprincess.com and click on downloads. from there you pick what you want, save it to your computer and then to photobucket, and then paste it to your blog (kd already had everything on her work computer so it wasn't as complicated). it's quite the process but it was fun to do and i like my blog better now. anyway, if you have any questions just let me know. hope all is well and you'll have to let us know when you are in utah next visiting family.
love and miss you too,
nat

- said...

Hey J- I ended up just putting the ABC book direction on my blog cause someone else wanted them to too!