Sunday, April 20, 2008

Growing so Fast!!







Here are some pics that we took of Caleb after church today! It is just another reminder to me of how fast he is growing! His little outfit didn't fit him at all two weeks ago and today I had to button his overalls on the last button because the button before made them too short! and here I thought that he was going to stay so small forever!! He loves cuddling with his mom and dad...Adam tried to get me to take him out of his carseat today at church, but I wouldn't because Caleb was taking a snooze, so we just had to look at him!! I know I'm mean!! Adam was just excited to show off his boy!! With the rate he's growing, Caleb will be out of the carseat in no time!!!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Love the picture where his eyes are kinda crossed! He is so cute. I love the outfit. Now be prepared to not ever know what going on in church for the next 18 months, until he can go to nursery. Ok well it might not be so bad right now, he probably sleeps all the time. Give it a few more months.

Kerbs Family said...

Caleb is SO CUTE! Congrats on your adorable little boy! It really is amazing how fast they grow up. Before you know it he will be walking and talking. Hope all is going well for you and your family.