Thursday, April 3, 2008

How I know he's REALLY sleeping!





Well most of you can say that if you can take pictures with out your kiddo waking up, then they're really sleeping!! That is the case here, but I would say nine times out of ten when Caleb is really sleeping, you'll see him look like this with one hand up by his head and the other across his chest! H also will keep his bink in his mouth!! Or maybe this was just an excuse for his mom to take some more pictures!! It's hard to believe that tomorrow Caleb will be 4 weeks old! Time has sure flown! We're going to celebrate by going to the doctors and then over to the mall for some SHOPPING!! I want to get the munchkin's pictures taken on Saturday and all of the outfits that I have here at home that I want him to wear are still too big!!! So we're going to go look and see if there's something cute and fun that will fit...also I want a family picture so I might have to get Ad and myself something to match!! We'll see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. I hope his Mom and Dad are doing okay too! You are all such a nice looking family. Can't wait to see those family pics!

Nana

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

Hey, remember that Caleb's 1st year photos are supposed to be taken care of Barb and me...where are you getting them taken?!

heidi