Friday, April 11, 2008

Five Weeks and Cute Pics...

Who does this kiddo look like??
IT'S TRUE!!!



We've had quite the exciting week as Caleb has had a little upset tummy!! There were days where he just had to be a little more fussy than usual, but I think that is because his mom is still learning what will upset him and what won't when she eats!! It's been quite the experience, but he is a growning boy! We can't believe that it's already gone by so fast, and he just looks so different from when we first met him in the hospital!! But what a handsome boy eh??? We had a few more outings this week and I went to my post doctors appointment where everything was great...birth control, here we come!! I also went back to school this morning to sign my contract for next year...the kiddos weren't there because it was a staff development day, but all of the faculty was and I walked in right when they were having a break!! I think Caleb got a little overwhelmed!! It was fun to go back...although I wish I could bring Caleb with me always instead of having to try to find a babysitter for next year!! Anyway, things are going well...as you can see! We are definetely going to get our family and Caleb pictures taken tomorrow, so we'll send some out when we get them!! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Baby!!!! and mom is too! I just want to snuggle him!
Love Grandma D.

Bailey said...

Jenna you look beautiful! Caleb is such a doll, can't wait to see the family pictures.

Anonymous said...

Jenna, You look gorgeous! You're going to need to be on birth control looking that great! That precious little boy is quite the handsome fellow, too. Better watch out or some baby loving goof (like Nana) will try and kidnap him:) I've got less than a month before I get to see him again. CAN'T WAIT! Love you all lots! Barb