Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun Times with Mom and Dad!


Me and Caleb...I am in serious denial over the size of my son...size 18 months clothes y'all!!! He is so funny and is looking more like a little man than a baby!!

He LOVES to wiggle...especially when there is a camera in front of his face!!

Nikki if you're reading this...I NEED A HAIRCUT!!! Hook me up with a Houston Salon ASAP!!!!!!!

Does he look like me at all??? I still think he's all dad!!!

Because of the hurricane they closed school all of this week so Caleb and I have spent a lot of quality time together! I am happy to say that this kid can NAP!! It's awesome. I've been able to do a little bit of reading and some other things while he snoozes away! He'll take 2 hour and a half naps other than the extra snooze in the morning after his morning bottle!! AND he still goes to bed at night! We keep telling ourselves how lucky we are to have such a chill kiddo! I can't wait for the next one...wink! wink! anyway, here are some pics of us from this week...we're hoping that we can take Caleb to the zoo tomorrow since the weather has been a little less humid and cool...if you can call 85 degrees a lot cooler!! To us it is!!! Enjoy!


Caleb loves to sit in his bouncy chair...I put him in first thing while I'm making breakfast! He just goes to town...this a rare moment when he has stopped to see what I'm doing!!

I also got him some new jammies...these are the Old Navy 2 piece variety! I don't have to "pour" him into them!!

Ad has been having to drive downtown these past couple of days and the traffic coming home has just been HORRIBLE! It takes him about 2 hours to get home...Caleb is already for bed by the time he gets in and so here is Caleb snuggling with Daddy before bedtime!!

1 comments:

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

So fun!! I can't believe he is wearing 18 month clothes...half of McKinlee's clothes are 18 month!!! Little Logan is wearing 9 month and I thought that was big! But Caleb is a cute happy baby and I am so glad you had the opportunity to be home with him all this week. Nap-time is the best time of the day...a little mommy time is much needed once in a while! Give the Caleb a hug from all of us!