Saturday, September 6, 2008

Six Months and SOOO BIG!!!

This was the look on Caleb's face when he found out how big he was! It answered the question of why he couldn't roll all the way over yet!



How big is Caleb?? SOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIGGGGGG!!!! I took him to the doctor for his six month check up and he is weighing in at a whoppin 21 lbs 5 oz, he is 29 inches long and a true boy! The doctor told me that there is no percentile ranking for him...he is off the charts! As she saw the look of concern on my face, she reassured me that he is not overweight, and is proportionate for his height and weight! She did however, perscribe him a lot of tummy time so that he can get some exercise to help him reach his milestones!! He is not behind by any means, but she just wants to make sure that he doesn't get lazy since he has a lot more to pack around!! WOW!! I knew that he was wearing 9-12 month size clothes...but I seriously think he might be bigger than his cousin Kooper and Kooper is 2!!! Anyway, we now have to go and buy him a new car seat and we won't have to go to the gym anymore because carrying him around is quite the workout! We are very proud of our munchkin...he is such a happy guy and loves to talk and wiggle! He loves his mommy and daddy very much and also loves to come and sleep with us in the mornings on the weekends!! He loves eating his cereal and fruits and veggies, but still loves his BA BA!! We are excited for when he can say real words and can walk!! Like we always say, we LOVE our boy!!!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

NO worries Kooper is more like 31 lbs. He is so cute! Love that big little guy.

- said...

Ha! love it. I had the opposite problem and its probably just as worrisome to have a baby in the 5-10%. He is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures to the right of you and caleb that Bailey took. Frame them all! I hope schools treating you okay and I will definatliy tell the world when I found out what Im having, which will be around Halloween.

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

What are you feeding that kid?! He really is about at big as McKinlee! So cute and fun! I kept joking with Jared that the reason Logan has started eating so much is because he met his cousin Caleb and saw that he had some serious catching up to do...well I hate to break it to Logan, but I don't think he will EVER catch up!! We are excited to see him over Christmas!

Meg said...

Hi Jenna!! It's Megan (Mendenhall) I found your blog on Natalie's...How are you? Your family is so adorable! It was fun seeing what you have been up to!