Thursday, January 29, 2009

All cool things come to those who ROCK!

This is what Caleb told me the other morning...or it is just written on his t-shirt! I know he was thinking it though! This is just a taste of the cuteness that I have to leave every morning. I get Caleb up (or he gets himself up) around 6:15. About the time that Ad leaves for work (about 6:30), Caleb's "show" comes on. That would be Paddington Bear. i don't know if it's because he's still tired, or loves bears with English accents that are from Peru, but he will just sit and watch and not really move! Of course i had to capture this on camera and as you can see he did not even move while taking the pictures...in fact if i walked in front of him and he was close enough to reach, he would try and move me out of the way! Don't mess with Caleb when Paddington's on!


The flash was even on here!


The "blockhead" shot. Again, love that football shaped head!


Still not moving (at this point he was getting really annoyed with me!)


Paddington and his hijinks...makes me want to suck on my blankie too!


I also wanted to get some before pics of Caleb in his cute outfit...the after pics (when I pick him up from the babysitter) would not be pretty!
You can always tell that he has played hard! But seriously...He should be the spokesbaby for The Children's Place! I think so anyway!


No this isn't Caleb, but I just thought it was funny how much Neko blends into the couch...with the exception of his gray helmet and sideburns!

1 comments:

kim west said...

lol. My son is like that with Dora. He loves that little senorita. Your boy is the cutest thing ever! Adam told me you were a teacher! That is so cool. I don't know how you do it! Hardest job in the world!