Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to work!

It's been another crazy week in the Colson household trying to get back into our routines! Caleb quickly got back into the swing of things and had no problem adjusting to going back to Janet's house to play! We finally have him in a set routine and he is going to bed at 8 every night AND sleeps until 6:30 on the weekdays (which is when I have to get him up) and 7 on the weekends! We think that this is just great! Caleb always sleeps through the night, but we've never really had the set bedtime until now! He also turned 10 months on the 7th and is growing so fast! Last check up he was at 25lbs. and 31 inches long. I can't believe just how quickly time has flown by! He is so much fun, and of course likes to see how far his voice can travel in the chapel at church! We love the couches in the foyer!
Believe it or not, I missed my 2nd graders and was excited to get back into the swing of things at school. I still missed playing with Caleb all day, (especially after Janet would send me picture texts of him playing at the park) but was glad to get some structure back too! I look forward to picking up my boy at the end of the day to see his big smiling face. Oh yeah...we've had close to 80 degree weather this past week, so our shorts and t-shirts welcomed us back!
Adam is also just as busy as before with his research and is preparing to take his 2nd year exams in February or March. This is a hoop that he has to jump through at Rice and he has to pass them in order to continue with his Doctorate Degree and is a little anxious. I know he's going to do FANTASTIC! Anyway, here are a few pics from our week...


Sleeping Beauty...Caleb has a habit of crossing his feet which is so cute. I went in to check on him one night and saw that he was doing it, and went to get the camera. When I got back he had moved! I took a picture anyway!


My mom is totally cringing at this mess I know! Caleb is on the move all of the time now and just rolls from toy to toy! Don't worry, we pick them up before we go to bed!!!


I'm totally PUMPED that Caleb is starting to hold his own bottle! I mean he's 10 months old right?!? This should've happened a long time ago!


Caleb's in bed...what do we do now?? Take a picture?!?


This picture is for my dad...Adam was telling him about this AWESOME Dr. Pepper that they sell here in Texas and we tried to find him some in Utah! We didn't find any, so we went to the store down here to pick some up! I know you're not here to have some dad but this is what the bottle looks like! We'll save ya some!! YUMMERS!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Endrit is currently going through the second year hoops as well. The interesting parts of graduate school. I am sure that they both will do really well. Caleb is such a cutie!