Saturday, January 24, 2009

Relaxing on the weekend!

I love the weekends because I get to spend time with my boys...especially after a hard long week at school! Last week was one of those weeks! Anyway, after I gave Caleb a bath and put him in his jammies at night, he usually has a little time to play. Tonight, he caught up with his dad who was playing some video games! Caleb likes to watch and also play with the controller! I'm thinking he may give his cousin Kooper a run for his money someday with the video games!! I just thought he looked so cute here sitting on his knees by his daddy!


Seeing how the controls work!




Is this how I do it...Dad? Mom? Anyone?


Yes I know you're looking at the back of Caleb's head, but Adam and I have discovered that when you are looking at the back of his head he looks a lot like Charlie Brown! I mean, it does look like it's shaped like a football right?!? Maybe it's just the ears...he's still our little Blockhead!


Excited to go to bed!


OKAY...this is the funnest video and sorry if it's a little dark. It's in the garage and we don't get the best lighting! Anyway, every time I take Caleb out of the car, he has to push the button to close the garage. He will push in and then watch the door until it is all the way closed. He actually gets really excited about this and goes for the red button as soon as he gets out of the car! I actually had to teach him how to do this, so I am giving myself a little pat on the back for Caleb learning how to push a button!

1 comments:

kim west said...

Hi colsons! Your blog is so adorable. That boy is soooo Colson. Those pictures of him are the cutest! How are things going? Last I heard you guys are in Texas..is that still up-to-date? Hope everything is well. Add me to your list...I added you to mine!