Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Spotted Friend...


I know what you're thinking...WHY is he drinking out of a bottle? Don't worry about that, just look at that RASH!!!


A tummy close up...don't ask me what he's grabbing!


The doctor kept calling Caleb her spotted friend...I thought that was pretty funny! The pictures don't do the rash justice! It does look pretty awful!



Well of course on the wake of the wellness appointment, we traveled back in yet again for an unwell visit to the doctor. Caleb started showing a little rash on Saturday and it EXPLODED all over his body on Sunday! Being the over protective mother that I was, I kept him home from church and Ad and I did some observing. He didn't really act like anything was bothering him and played, ate and napped normally. Fast forward to last night and can I just say, after bragging about how great of sleeper Caleb is, we had our first night of no sleep AT ALL!! There was no calming or getting this kid comfortable. If he laid down next to us he would twist and turn and move and cry and WOW it was a tough night! I wasn't sure if this was the work of the rash, so called the doc, and took him in this afternoon! Yes, he did have rash, but the doc also threw in an ear infection as well (should've known that one right?!?) So now Caleb has the antibiotics and went down to bed very peacefully...knock on wood! Of course I have to document this...being his first rash and all! He's going to love this one when he's older! We also had a lot of fun playing around tonight! The camera loves Caleb!!


YEAH I have an ear infection and I'm covered in red spots...WUSSUP?!?


Playing some peek a boo!




This was on Saturday...we drove down town and spent some time at the park! Gotta love the hat!


It actually fits his head!!

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

poor guy...i hate when my babies are sick. hope he feels better!

- said...

poor kiddo! hows he doing now? so what was the rash from- do they know? at least he wasn't trying to scratch at it. the pictures of him in the hat are adorable! he looks so studly!