Friday, March 27, 2009

Rash be GONE!

Well, we have survived the first week back from Spring Break and it has actually been a lot of fun! I have had the best afternoon play times with Caleb and he is just too funny! Thank heavens for antibiotics! We have had peaceful nights sleep again and Caleb has just been so happy! Tonight before I put him in the bathtub, he was crawling around nakey on the floor and again, i just noticed that he has one HUGE head!!! So here's the proof. He is actually pretty skinny but that head just takes up a lot of space! He also looks like he could be 5 in these pictures!! He is just a big boy! Anyway, he loves running around naked, so we had another naked photo shoot! I was having so much fun taking pics, and talking on the phone at the same time that I dropped my phone in the bathtub while I was running it!!! HAHAAAAA! It still works though...I am going to give myself another pat on the back for multitasking! Enjoy!


He's almost taller that the sink...WHAT?!?


Again, love that nakey bum!


Giving me a smile...his hair has gotten so long that it's starting to curl at the ends. Nikki said that I shouldn't cut it, so we are pressing forward with the shaggy doo!


Me and my baby burrito after the bath...this is my favorite part!

0 comments: