Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!! I just want to take a second to say how grateful I am for my calling as a mother! I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity by my Heavenly Father to watch over this precious little spirit that has come into our home. Caleb has truly been the biggest blessing...so much so we actually haven't left him with a Babysitter yet!! i know that he goes to one throughout the week, but the weekends has been another story!! We love him so much and look forward to that smiling face everyday when we get home from work! I love my little Texas Eternal Family very much and hope that we will someday be blessed with more little munchkins to fill our home!
On that note, Caleb and his Dad got me a sweet little remembrance ring that has Caleb's birthstone in it (which is aquamarine blue!) It is sooooo pretty! Again I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful husband and a sweet little boy!



I know it's not that clear...I tried to take a close up with the camera, but it was all blurry...I guess we need a new camera!!!

Caleb did NOT want to take pictures today so this is the best one we got of the two of us!!


Earlier in the week...

I'm going to first apologize for my little ragglemuffin boy! He will be getting a hair trim soon!!! Also he LIVES in his little "mom beaters" that's what I call his little white onesies!
Because I am training for the marathon, after school I run on the treadmill in my room...ANYWAY Caleb hangs out in his Exersaucer and watches Elmo why I workout and has learned to hang out in our room all of the time now! Here are some pics of Caleb playing on the treadmill!! Yes he pulls his Dad's socks out of the drawer and yes, he is loving my IPOD!! He just wants to be like his MOM and DAD!!!



1 comments:

Zack and Kodi Martin said...

Your lil boy is NOT so little anymore...hey martin boys would like to say hi to you but your email address wont work for us so here is ours martinfamily@cablemt.net! they sure love to see your pics! hope all has been good for you and you lil family! And your lil boy is so so adorable!!! Sorry i had to type this all here! Zack and Kodi say hi and they still miss you!