Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shoesday!

Hey y'all...I hope that you're having and excellent weekend! We decided to take a little trip to our Houston Premium Outlet Mall today to get some running garb. I (Adam is still waiting on his work schedule) am going to be running the Bryce Canyon 1/2 marathon with my dad, brother and sister when we travel north in July, so we needed to get to a store that sold excellent running shoes because Adam needed a new pair. Like I said earlier, he doesn't know for sure if he'll be able to do the marathon, but we are still going to train together nonetheless! Officially our training starts Monday, but we actually have been getting into the swing of how it is going to work for the past two weeks! I am so excited that I get to do this with my family (and hopefully my hubby) beside me! Anyway, we had everything we needed bought in like the first 20 minutes of arriving so decided to look around a little longer! We ended up passing a Crocs Outlet and I decided that Caleb has walked around in socks long enough! Now I know what you're thinking...Crocs aren't the cutest shoes, but for where we live, they may be the most comfortable...AND they looked so DARN CUTE on Caleb's little fat feet!!! Of course I wouldn't by the Robeez because they were too expensive, but I'm kind of a hypocrite for spending 25 dollars on a pair of tiny Crocs! Anyway, here is my boy with his new SHOES!! He actually can walk in them rather well...let's see how long they last!!!


Little Croc feet...I finally got a good picture after chasing him around the apartment for like 15 minutes! This kiddo doesn't slow down!


We call this the Chris Farley face..."Oh gosh, those fries look good...can I have some?"


I'm sooo surprised you're taking a picture! Notice the shoes have almost been kicked off!


Caleb reading his new shoes an Elmo story about getting dressed!


Now this pic I wasn't supposed to post, but Adam was so proud of his sweat band and new shoes!!! I thought he looked like the older brother from Goonies!! all he needs is the sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and a weight lifting belt to complete the ensemble.."HEY YOU GUYS!!!"


Caleb excited about Dad's shoes too...he spent a long time over by this box, and actually put another one of his Dad's shoes on the bench for extra fun!


What Caleb would look like if he was a girl with a headband on!!!


Almost doesn't look like the same kid right?!?


So pretty!!


We thought Caleb looked like he was going to break into a little dance here...he's ready to step-ball-change!

0 comments: