Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOVE those CURLS!

I just have to take a second and say how much I am loving Caleb's hair! It has gone curly which is so much fun! I don't know how long it's going to stay around and had to get pics while I still can! In our morning routine I have to spray on his special Paul Mitchell Kids Conditioning Product along with a little gel to keep the curls! Of course by the end of the day the hair on top has straightened out but those ends stay curly...again I LOVE IT!!!


In the morning all done up...what a head of hair!!!


I still can't get him to take a picture without squinting...



Just a little side view...



Later that evening...

Caleb actually got more dinner on his face that in his mouth!


If you look closely at his nose, it has a little owie on it...Caleb took a little walk with his dad on Sunday and got a head of himself and fell face first on the ground. He has his mom's grace! I already can forsee a lot worse...the kicker is, he wasn't wearing shoes!


His hair still looks fabulous though...can you tell that I LOVE it???

1 comments:

kim west said...

love those curls....if they stay around he will probably hate them. That is usually how it goes. Are you getting so excited for summer?