Sunday, May 31, 2009

LAZY SUNDAY...

This has been such a nice relaxing weekend! We had a good run yesterday, spent some time together doing chores (relaxing huh?!), church was great, Ad BBQ'd up some delicious grub, and so now we have to document! Actually you will see that I'm pretty busy getting ready for the end of the school year (3 1/2 more days!) I set myself up to do a scrapbook page for everyone of my students as a keepsake of our school year and of course procrastinate every year until the last 3 1/2 days of school to complete all 18 pages along with everything else I have to do! So while Caleb was taking his afternoon nap I hurried to try to complete a few pages...of course I can't just throw things together, I have to complete each page to the students' personality, so of course...MORE WORK!! It's worth it though. Caleb woke up why I was making some pages and Dad had to entertain him. Normally we're not supposed to play video games on Sunday, but Adam got a new Lego Star Wars game and I let him play while I was working and the baby was napping. As soon as he saw what his Dad was doing, he ran over and relaxed for a good 20 minutes! I had to take some pics...Enjoy!


Proof of my hard work!!! I didn't make it a mess just for the picture!!!!!


Maxin and Relaxin!


My two little geeks watching Star Wars!


Caleb is also obsessed with my lunch box. He seems to find it wherever I put it and just takes it everywhere! I finally got a few action pics of Caleb getting ready for work! LOVE that cheesy smile!


Of course Caleb is sporting his classic white onesie...is there anything else?





Here is also another video of Caleb being completely ADD...this is just a sample of what it's like every hour of everyday in this house, besides the times where he takes a moment to eat or sleep!

1 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Oh, the Lego Star Wars! Caiden is OBSESSED with it. He wants to play it all day long. It truly drives me insane...