Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Crafty...

at least I try to be!! I was invited by Caleb's babysitter to their ward's "Super Saturday" craft day at the church...she sent me some pics of the crafts that we could choose from and i decided to make three of the crafts. It was so much fun to go and make some fun things for our home! I haven't done things like this FOREVER!! It really puts you in the mood to do more fun, cute things, but for now we probably wouldn't have all of the room for everything!


The first thing i made...wait...that was a while ago!!! Caleb kept following me around saying "cheese" while I was taking pics!


My family home evening board. I need to get some black and white pics for the small blocks...i totally learned how to put vinyl on things!! Of course I learned the hard way by almost putting this on backwards, but figured out how to do it!!!


Fun Family blocks!


What they look like on our little book/toy case!


My decorative Christmas Tree...I'll put this outside our door!!

I can only hope I did my Momma proud!!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You did do you mama proud. Very cute!!!! Love them. Hope you are doing good. Are you coming for Christmas this year?

Anonymous said...

Great job Jenna J.!!!! You always do me proud!! Your house is getting so homey. Love MOM