Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not Much to Blog About...

It's been a crazy busy week, we haven't pulled out the camera and taken pics at all!! I thought I would take a few this morning before we left for church because I've been getting ragged on recently because in all of Caleb's pictures he has just been in his onesie!!! My mom keeps telling me that he is going to be so embarrassed when he looks back on this and only sees himself in a onesie...all i have to say about it is that we live for comfort in the Colson household and if it's the onesie Caleb wants, it's the onesie he gets!!!! (it's really not Caleb's choice, it's mine!) Come on y'all...we don't get the coldest weather here in Houston either! It is pretty hilarious to see him in all of his pictures in all of those white onesies! Believe me, you'll keep seeing him in those until the day he completely grows out of them!!! (I wonder where Caleb gets his stubbornness from??) We're looking forward to another busy, busy week...I am starting my Parent Teacher Conferences this week along with our first field trip on Friday! Ad is still working hard on his research/experiments, but our favorite part of the day is when we all are home together as a family. It's been a great weekend!!!


Here Tracie...you better take this pic, print it, and frame it, because you won't see much more of Caleb in a complete clothing ensemble!!!!


Caleb likes to hang out with his Dad while he is getting ready...a pic by the toilet was the only time I could get him to look at the camera!!


He does look good all dressed up if I do say so myself!


A little peek of the onesie...what can I say...my boy LOVES to layer!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a onesie to a twosie,
Caleb now is a doozie*.
How cool is that – see,
He no longer looks like a patsy.

*nick-name for the coolest kid around per the Urban Dictionary.

Aunt Spacie