Sunday, November 22, 2009

We're thankful for...the Doctor!

Well, Caleb decided that this week should be the week that he needs to get sick! I actually have been getting over a cold that really hit me hard in my throat and chest. I'm not sure if Caleb caught what I had or of this was something totally different. The thing with Caleb is he never acts like he is sick, so when I picked him up from janet's on Thursday afternoon, he looked so sick...his eyes were watering, his nose was running and he just snuggled! Caleb NEVER snuggles so I figured it was time to take him in! Caleb also has a horrible gag reflex and when he gets really upset, he gags and throws up...that night he woke up really upset and lost his dinner! Adam and I both took half days on Friday and Ad took Caleb to the doctor. He had a small fever, an eye infection, and an ear infection. He didn't have the flu (which I was happy about) but really needed to rest! I feel bad because he really doesn't show the signs until his body shuts down and then he gets everything!! Oh Well! He started feeling better and running around Friday night and we have him on antibiotics for him for the next little while! This starts me into what I am thankful for this week...a healthy and happy family! We truly are going to celebrate our health this upcoming week and hope that y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!


This is completely off the subject, but the weather is getting a little cooler (where I don't have to put Caleb in shorts every day!) and I picked him up a few long sleeved shirts and pants! I just had to take some pics!


It DOES hurt being so handsome...that's why he has red eyes!


My little Texan...helping out his momma!


Being my shy cowboy!


Now my cheesy grin cowboy!!! I am THANKFUL for this boy!

0 comments: