Monday, April 6, 2009

Caleb on the Move!!

Believe it or not, I just haven't been taking many pictures of the kiddo lately! I know that's CRAZY right?!? So we had a little mini photo shoot of Caleb just getting into some mischief. He has gotten braver and has started letting go of the couch and standing on his own when all of the sudden...STEPS WERE TAKEN! I repeat, STEPS WERE TAKEN!!! so amidst all his moving around, I got a small video! Of course after all of the excitement, we were getting ready for a bath and Caleb lost his balance and fell into the side of the sink and cut his eye. It bled a little bit, but I think will be okay. I was having an internal freak out, and had to call my mom really quick for her to tell me that it will be one of many, we should get him a helmet, but wait a minute...it might not fit him because his head is so big! An adult one might!!!!! My poor boy! The rest of the evening was fine with Caleb bouncing off of the couch, and crawling over EVERYTHING!!! What an afternoon! Stay tuned for some more walking!



My little ragglemuffin! We're still holding out for the haircut!


Sitting on his new favorite chair...Da's chair! That's how Caleb says it!


He sits like this ALL of the time! I don't know how kids sit like this!




Caleb standing without holding onto the couch! This is before he decides to take some steps!


Caleb mad at me for not letting him have the camera!


I'm not sure what this face is...


Can you believe it?!? Yes he took a small face dive at the end, but you can see that it had no effect on him! I guess we should get him fitted for a helmet after all!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah Caleb!!! You'll be running before you know it. Then mom and dad will really have fun with you in church!!! Wish we where there!! love you guys!! G&G

kim west said...

holy cow! first steps. pretty soon he will be running and you will wish he never learned to walk! What a big boy!

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

Yippy! congratulations Caleb and good luck ad and jen!! It's funny how kids can sit on their legs like that for the longest time..it's one of logan's favorite sitting positions as well. We miss you!

Kelley Gubler said...

yeah! i love the walking stage. especially the beginning when they look a little drunk!